Friday, May 11, 2012

Brides of Beverly Hills with Renée Strauss

I have just found my new addiction: Renée Strauss show on TLC "Brides of Beverly Hills". This is heaven for a wedding couture afficionada! Renée sells her own line of wedding dresses and lots of other beauties. The brides-to-be that are featured on the show are tv-hosts, femme fatales from the 50´s and stunning women celebrating life after going through a rough series of events in their lives. They are all in love and super-excited about their upcoming weddings and they all cry when they find their wedding dress. Need I say that I am loving it, queridas amigas?

And Ms Strauss, let me just tell you, in case I ever move to Beverly Hills, I am applying for a job in your store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...